Translate

Thursday 31 January 2013

Energies have Upgraded… Extensively-Drop Your Paradigms!!!

WOW!!!  I have been struggling to write all of this for over a week now, and after reading this, it's like KP somehow took my rag tag brainwaves and ordered them into a coherent crisp article.

The old plans are rusty and broken, written in a different time and space, and they no longer serve who we ARE. We do not need to be freed- we ARE free.

Here is my thought on what happened and why the old plans are now meaningless.  If you have read anything about Looking Glass and Montauk, then you know that the Cabal were never able to look past December 21st 2012.  At that point, we entered a new time. We entered a new beginning- one that has changed and is being changed by the energy that has "upgraded".

All the old plans were based on the old energy, the old system, the old time, the old control mechanisms. The cabal and their controllers thought that they could bully through this change-over with their usual bluster and tantrums of power.... only to discover that that's not going to work any more. Their plans that were created before the Energy Upgrade won't hold water now.   Hence the insanity that has been taking place in Washington and Reno, in the UST, IMF, Whitehouse, and in central banks and 3 letter agencies all over the world.  They are TRYING to make their plans work, they are trying to push through to their goals.... but it's not working. Hence the MASSIVE amount of disinfo that is being spread around right now- they are hoping that they can keep the people who are watching, confused long enough for them to salvage whatever they can of their old plans and figure out a way to make them work.

Sorry boys, I don't think it's working.

“An old paradigm is not worth a ‘pair of dimes’”
.... and that's exactly what they are realizing.   Oh and by the way, can someone lend the Federal Reserve a pair of dimes?  Apparently, they've run out.

yea.... it's probably very mean and "3D" of me to tease them this way, but I just can't help myself!!   (also still a fan the purple dye in the shampoo bottles and the whoopie cushions BTW) (just sayin')




Thank you KP my friend!!




Energies have Upgraded… Extensively… “Drop Your Paradigms!!!”

kauilapele_with_12-12-12_sun_P1000167_crop_10_7
Kp with 12-12-12 Sun on Kauai
(click to enlarge)
[UPDATE 1-31-13 0652 HST: To all NESARA admirers... I very much align with the principles of NESARA. And I do see everywhere that these principles are being brought to pass. But I see these as occurring in a different way than the original concept of "all at once", or giving $10,000,000 to everybody. NESARA, as I understand, was co-opted by "the dark cabal". There is so much decrapification that had to be done with NESARA, as it had devolved into, that I feel it had to be changed. And that is why things are occurring the way they are now. My deal with this today... "I AM The Gold. I BE The Gold." (now go read Sophia's article...)]
This is sort of a “channeling”. It is what I “get” at this moment.
Personally, I’m going through quite a few transformations, and I am very clear on one thing… what was “there” one moment ago, may not be there in this NOW moment. Be at Peace with that… I’m clear on another thing, as well, any Paradigm of one moment ago, may not be the Paradigm of NOW. As I may have stated before…
“An old paradigm is not worth a ‘pair of dimes’.”
Anyway, it is very clear to me today that the energies upon, and of this planet, have changed dramatically in the past few weeks. Think nothing happened on the 12-21-12? Think again.
I’m not going into details, the “this and that” of documents filed, so and so said this, so and so happened here, there, or anywhere. Has nothing to do with that.
There has been an upgrade. An upgrade. If you could not read that, it says,
“THERE HAS BEEN AN UPGRADE.”
It feels as if anything and everything that came before, is no more.
I’m sure some are trying to play the same old same old kind of game. But there’s nothing left to play. That game is no more.
And when I say, “An old paradigm is not worth a ‘pair of dimes’”, I am talking about even “paradigms” that were held one second ago, let alone, years ago.
And the “Light Worker” old paradigms… those can be the most stubborn, for some. And wrenching to the open minded, to see those folks struggle with them, trying to maintain the old “Light Worker” paradigm. Here’s a few…
  • NESARA (from my view, this ain’t gonna happen… not needed anymore… it’s been changed)
  • The Galactics are all going to show up all at once, in the sky. (been changed… new approach)
  • I am working with this Master Teacher, so I have to remain with them. (no more gurus… WE are the guru)
  • I am working with this group, so I have to remain with them. (groups are together, then dissolve, new groups form… may be with a group for a day, then leave and join the next one…)
  • I am living here, and I’m comfortable here, so I have to remain here. (“comfort” has nothing to do with “where you live”)
There’s a lot more I could name. Go to this earlier post (“Every Single Old Paradigm is Done… Over… Finished… No More”) to read some more.
Remember, we are in the midst of magnificent upgrading New Energies. We’ve been upgraded. We have received them, and we are them.
That’s all for today…

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2013/01/30/energies-have-upgraded-extensively-drop-your-paradigms/


6 comments:

  1. I don't believe you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geoff Stray says pretty much the same thing about the remote viewers........cos something appeared to happen 12/21/12.


    Sine Nomine

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRILLIANT! Absolutely Brilliant! Just what I feel too...thank you! We ARE the Guru...come on guys take a look at yourselves... Get off the sofa, out of your comfort zone... Because it's MUCH more fun out here! All LOVE KP AND D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry my friends, I don't have time to play petty games with the shills and trolls that immediately hit my latest article. I've turned off comments to everyone except blog members. New forum coming.... very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.