Translate

Friday 2 January 2015

Warrior of Truth, Defender of Love

It would seem that many many people are waking up to the truth about the so called "New Age" and "Ascension"  movements.  Since recording the One Peoples Roundtable Discussion I have received messages from so many people- by email, skype, facebook etc...- all discussing this topic.

When I wrote my article "When Old Meets New: the "Religion Template", I thought I truly understood the depth of this deception, and yet each week I have learned more and more and come to understand just how deep the delusion and deceit have been implanted. 

As I shook my head to clear out the fog of programming, I realized that all during the indoctrination process, my outer conscious being was screaming at me that all these Meme's of "we must love our partners in contrast" and "sending the cabal light and love" and "everything is perfect in this moment of now" and "it's all done" and "we chose our current existence/experience", are bullshit.   I have lived my entire life as a warrior for truth and true justice.  I have stood up to the governments, I have stood up for the little guy, I have gone toe to toe with the boogieman, and won. 

I AM A WARRIOR.

As I listened to the rhetoric of "Light and Love", and the teasing about me being a fighter, I began to loose myself in that shame that I wasn't what I was "suppose" to be.  I was told that I was suppose to be all lovey dovey, that I was to "forgive", to "Love" the bad guys.....  and I swallowed my bile and said "ok".

But that is NOT who I am.  That is not what I am nor what I am suppose to be.

I AM WHO I AM.  Who I have always been.

A Warrior for truth.  A Fighter for Justice.  And a Champion for those who are voiceless. I have been fighting this battle consciously for over 20 years, and I will NOT stop now.  I will fight harder, longer, and more passionately than ever before because now I can actually SEE the finish line, and I can see all the traps that have been laid out to waylay us from achieving WHO WE ARE.

Yes,  I am LOVE.  But I am also the defender of LOVE.  THAT is who I be.

I Remember.




love
d




This is the link to the article Brian and I mention during the show:  Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker -- Part I



http://the-one-network.org/one-people-round-table-dec-30-2014/

One People Round Table Dec 30-2014

30 December 2014
Lisa Harrison, Brian Kelly and Dani Arnold McKenny invite you to join them each week as they discuss, and at times, debate, world events, mainstream headlines and this ongoing global shift.
Today’s discussion Included ‘New Age’ bullshit as a tool for mind control, humanities inner warrior, the effects (or not) of ‘Love and Light’ on the Archons and more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.