Translate

Thursday 5 March 2015

One People Round Table: Falling Satellites, Spraying Vaccines and the Elusive "RV"

One People Round Table discussion Archive video from Monday, March 2nd, 2015.

On the Round Table Discussions this week, Lisa and I spent a LOT of time talking about the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation, or "RV"- current updates, and cross examining certain information about certain "cash in" Groups.... not everyone will like what I have to say on that topic, but I am giving the information I have and explaining the background of what I was told, by whom and when....  All I can bring you is my opinion, based on information and Intel that I have received- both over the years, and most recently.

We also discuss several breaking news stories, which I also discussed last night on The Transpicuous News Midweek Report- which I will post out later on today.

d




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.